How do I add an email signature in Outlook 2016 for Mac?
Please note that you should avoid using Safari when copying your email signature, in some cases it causes layout errors in your email signature. Please use Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Select the email signature using your cursor and copy it to your clipboard.
- Open Outlook and go to your preferences.
- Select signatures then the + button.
- Paste your signature in the text field.
- Close this window and your email signature should be working.
For some version of outlook 2016 you may get a clipboard after you paste the signature. Clock on it and choose “Keep source formatting”